Every once and a while I share a “Five on Friday” where I chat about anything and everything that’s been on my mind. Today I’ve got a LOT on my mind so I’ll dive straight in!
- Our crazy big news- We’re moving! Yes! Even I can’t believe it as I type this. My husband accepted a promotion in Milwaukee so we’re going to be moving five hours South! As much as I REALLY love living in Marquette, it is a great move for my husband’s career and it means he won’t have to travel and be gone nearly as much! For any local readers, the link to the listing is here. I’d LOVE if you’d share it!
- The One Room Challenge! The Fall One Room Challenge started this week and I’ve been loving checking out all of the official bloggers and the guest bloggers! I participated in the last four rounds doing our mudroom, master bedroom, reading nook and a different master bedroom. With the house on the market and the move I’m sad to have to sit this round out!
- Target’s Project 62 Line- Have you seen how amazing Target’s new Project 62 line is? With a move ahead I haven’t purchased anything yet, but I’m having a hard time resisting! I’m linking a few of my favorite items with the images below!
- Watching- I Ain’t Doing It Have you seen Heather Land’s “Aint Doin It” rants? They’re hilarious!
- Also Watching- Grand Designs on Netflix. I’ve watched about 5 episodes so far and I’ve loved them all! It’s a British show that follows on people’s journeys to building extravagant and unique homes. I love the hosting and I love seeing how people’s ideas come to life. We don’t have cable, but it helps me not miss having HGTV!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hearing our big crazy news! I can’t wait to share more about our house hunt with you all!