Happy Friday! Or my husband’s most hated phrase, “Happy Fri-Yay”! Every once and a while I round up some of the things that have been on my mind and I share a “Five on Friday” post. Here’s what has been on my mind:
- Karen Kane Dresses- A few weeks ago I shared the two dresses I was contemplating wearing for a wedding shower. The good news is that they’re BOTH on sale right now! I actually kept them both and brought them in for a price adjustment, meaning I kept them both for the price I had originally paid for one! Over the years I’ve bought quite a few Karen Kane dresses and they are HANDS DOWN my favorite. The fabric feels high end and they fit great. Here are a few of my current faves:
- For a good laugh check out this Instagram account. Here’s a couple of my favorites:
- Airsteam Renovation- Have you seen this Airstream Reno done by Arrows and Bow?! It makes me want to renovate a camper SO badly!
- Parade of Homes- Recently we headed 90 minutes west to Madison, WI to tour their Parade of Homes. I shared an entire post sharing my favorite homes. If you’ve never been make sure you look for when the next one in your city is! I decided to find and highlight the ones that are still coming up in the Midwest for my local readers!
- I’ve always admired this house from the outside, now that it’s on the market I loved getting to see what it looks like on the inside! Here is the listing if you’d like to see more!
- **Bonus** Speaking of homes on the market, our “Auction House” is back on the market with some improvements made by the current owners! Here is the listing. We had always wanted to add a two car garage and convert the garage to a living room, so it’s cool to see how they did it. I love that the kitchen still looks exactly like it did when I finished it!
So wth a bonus #6, that does it for this Friday! Do you watch the real estate market even when you’re not house hunting?! I just can’t help it! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!