Happy Friday! Every once and a while I like to share a “Five on Friday” post, which includes anything that’s been on my mind. With my daughter having her tonsils removed this week we’re spending extra time around home and I’ve had lots of time to catch up on all of my favorite blogs and shows! Here’s what I’ve been into lately:
- Wearing- This cardigan. Sadly it’s only available in plus sizes… lucky for all you plus size ladies! It’s thick, has pockets, and is SUPER comfy. I bought one in black and in gray because I love it so much.
- **Contains affiliate links** Watching- Crazy Rich Asians. I had no idea what to expect and really LOVED this movie! It’s a good old fashioned love story chick flick but even my husband enjoyed it!
- Digging- Minimal Scandinavian Christmas Trees! After seeing Francois et Moi’stree I found this one and we might just NEED to get one for next year!
- Eating- Dots Pretzels. These are made in North Dakota and when we lived there we’d buy them all the time. Now they’re being distributed nationwide and we love being able to buy them again! Everyone we introduce them to falls in love! Our friends compared them to crack… so consider yourself warned!
- Scrolling- Christmas Tours! I LOVE a good Christmas tour and the internet is filled with so many of them. I participated in Domicile 37’s Eclectic Winter Home Tour this year, but I’m loving Evolution of Style’s Holiday Homes Tour, Two Twenty One’s Christmas Playrooms, Casa Watkins “My Home Style” Christmas Tree Tours, and Jennifer Rizzo’s Holiday Housewalk,
- *bonus* Have you seen this cookie cutter sold at Target?! I’ve never seen anything like it and I love that there’s hardly any re-rolling of the dough! Hopefully later today I’ll start making my peanut blossoms, caramel corn, and puppy chow!
- *Double BONUS*- Reading- The Goldfinch– Have you ever had a book recommended to you multiple times only to HATE it? That’s how I felt about this book. It has great reviews and many friends have loved it. I read it cover to cover and hated every page. For my good book suggestions head to this post.
Thanks a ton for stopping by to read! I hope these suggestions were helpful! Also if you’re still wrapping up some Christmas shopping make sure you check out my gift guide! Many of the items are available to ship on Amazon Prime!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!