These Reeses Peanut Blossoms are one of our favorite Christmas recipes and it just doesn’t feel like Christmas until we’ve baked some.
- Cook Time: 11 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Yield: 100 cookies 1x
- 1 cup Crisco
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 5 T. Milk
- 2 t. Vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- Large Bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (appx. 100)
- Dish of Sugar to Roll Dough in
- Heat oven to 375
- Cream Peanut Butter, Shortening, and Sugars. Add Eggs, Milk and Vanilla. Mix Well
- Add Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt
- Roll Dough into small dough balls and roll them in sugar. Place into small muffin cup.
- Bake for 11 minutes
- Immediately after removing from oven place a Reese’s into each cookie.
- Cool and Enjoy… and pray that your husband and boys don’t eat them all before they are cool enough to put away!
I’ll warn you that this recipe is **almost** too much to be doubled in my kitchenaid mixer! If you’re ok with a bit of a mess it can be done though. I’m known for always being the bowl over-filler.
I hope you love these cookies as much as I do! Make sure you check out my other dessert recipes and Christmas cookies in the recipe gallery here!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!