Hey friends! I’m back with another “Five on Friday” where I share random ramblings and things going on in our life. Sometimes it’s what I’m reading, what I’m watching, what I’ve been shopping for, or what I’ve been pining over. When I find something I love I just have to share it with you all!
- Watching– We’ve been watching The Americans **contains affiliate link** on Amazon Prime and we’re obsessed. I’ll warn you that there’s definitely a few R rated sex scenes, but the rest is SO good.
I put a request out there on Facebook for Amazon and Netflix suggestions and our ques are now FULL of good shows to watch. Here’s a snapshot of our Netflix and Amazon “to watch” lists. I think the shows that came the mostly highly recommended are “Doc Martin” and “Poldark”.
- Reading- I’ve been reading Old Heart by Peter Ferry and it’s SO good. I’m not quite done with it but it’s making me chose to take time to read versus to scroll Instagram which means it’s a good one!
- House Stalking– For my local readers our neighbor’s house is on the market! It’s a GORGEOUS home on a super private lot with a beautiful pool! It’s expensive but it would be so cool if a friend bought it!Speaking of house listings, isn’t this one AMAZING?
Or there’s this one not far from it that was recently slashed from 40 million to a mere 20 million!
- Pining- Just last night my friend Heather showed me this amazing “book page art” and I can’t stop thinking about it! It’s got me thinking hard about where I might be able to use one of these!
- Gifting- Checkout these beautiful peg dolls that I gave our daughter for her birthday! Trying to find a set of dolls for her dollhouse was nearly impossible. I love that we were able to pick the skin color and the artist even painted features like my husband’s beard and Ysa’s glasses! If you’re looking for a sweet personal gift these are great!
Thanks for stopping by to read today! Hoping you have a restful and beautiful weekend! I’m hoping we work on a couple little projects and maybe get some time in at the driving range or tennis court!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!