Hey Friends! I meant to get this published yesterday, but it just didn’t happen. So here it is, a Five on Friday (Saturday Christmas Edition).
- Christmas Home Tours- I absolutely LOVE seeing how other people decorate their homes for Christmas. If you’re looking for inspiration here’s a bunch of awesome Christmas tours. Because we JUST moved into our home on December 1st I couldn’t be ready for a tour this year so instead I’m living vicariously through everyone else!
- Jennifer Rizzo’s Holiday Housewalk
- The DIY Mommy’s Canadian Bloggers Home Tour
- House by Hoff Seasonal Simplicity Home Tour
- Winter Eclectic Home Tours hosted by Domicile 37
- Casa Watkins Living “My Home Style” Christmas Tree Edition
- Twelve days of Holiday Home Tours by Evolution of Style
If you know of any other great home tours I missed let me know about them in the comments and I’ll be sure to add them to my list!
2. Last Minute Gift Ideas- Just yesterday I ordered the last of our Christmas gifts online. If you’ve still got shopping to do here is the link to my Ultimate Gift Guide. I also just shared a bunch of stocking stuffer ideas that work for anyone on your list.
4. The Crown– Is anyone else pumped that season 2 is on Netflix now? I only wish my husband loved it as much as I do!
5. Christmas Cookies- I’m STILL finishing the drywall in our bathroom which means I can’t tile yet. Instead today we’re baking cookies! Our Christmas favorites are Peanut Blossoms and Ritz with Peanut Butter Dipped in Chocolate. We also always make Puppy Chow at Christmas.
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!