Along with all of the other projects we’re working on, we decided to pile another project on top and tackle our master bathroom. I know that I want a modern industrial bathroom, and I want to maximize the small space. Here’s what it currently looks like:
Yes, we have a rusting light fixture, an incredibly low sink and toilet, torn and stained linoleum, and a fully uncovered and exposed window.
Then there’s the tin shower that is SO small. Our plan is to expand the shower into the space next to it where we have a shelf and towel rack.
Here’s what I’m planning for this small sad little space:
2. Clear glass shower doors, making the bathroom feel more open than with opaque glass.
3. This modern light fixture, giving more light than the current single bulb. *contains affiliate links*
4. A stone shower pan, which will need to be custom fit due to the odd size of the shower space.
5. Faux wood blinds. Because they are faux wood they will hold up to the bathroom moisture well.
6. Large gray tiles on the shower walls.
8. These Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucets
9. Dark plank tile on the floors.
I was able to order most of the products online, but we headed to Lowe’s to pick out a few of the items. Here’s my cute trio shopping!
*9/18/15 Edit* If you want to see how our bathroom turned out check out the reveal here!