Five on Friday
This week I’ve been BUSY, I started “40 Bags in 40 Days“, I sewed 4 rag quilts, I started the Les Mills Combat videos (and am HURTING), I read “The road of lost innocence“, I skyped my sister and new nephew daily, and more. Here’s 5 more random things:
1. Jadon Lavik. I just discovered the Jadon Lavik station on Pandora and I’m obsessed. It’s been playing round the clock. You could say I’m obsessed.
2. Browned Butter. I also just discovered using browned butter in recipes and it’s life changing. Seriously. I made these cookies and they add a whole new dimension to cookies.
3. Fresh Flowers. I am VERY ready for spring and am trying to beat cabin fever with fresh flowers. They do have a way of brightening my day. Aren’t these $4.99 tulips just gorgeous??
4. Two Shirts. One of my favorite bloggers is also adopting through Lifeline from Haiti and just designed these beautiful T-shirts as a fundraiser. The neat part is that she is is modeling Luke 3:11 by donating half of the proceeds to another adoptive family! “If you have two shirts, give one to the poor”. She is starting sales on Monday here!
5. Creating with the Stars. Upon everyone’s suggestions on which DIY is the best, I decided to enter my “DIY Barn Door Hardware“. I would LOVE if you’d click over to their site, scroll to the bottom of the post, and click on my entry #3, because one of the ways to get chosen as a contestant is through getting the most clicks! You should also click on #9, because she’s an awesome blogging friend who has amazing DIY’s!