- Last week my parents and I visited Frank Lloyd Wrights “Burnham Block” homes. It gave the urge to see more of them! Next up hopefully will be Taliesen in Spring Green, WI which is only 2 hours from here. I also want to go see some of his Oak Park tours!
- Currently I’m working on planning our two week summer road trip from Wisconsin to the Tetons, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Park. Have you ever been? Anything we HAVE to see?! We booked one night here and two nights here, two nights here, one night here, and two nights here. It happens to be over my birthday and our anniversary so hopefully that will make the trip even more special!
- Recently I came across these “By the time you’re 35” tweets that had me nodding because they’re all too true. Do you identify?!
- Today marks exactly one month of my husband and I eating Keto. Have you looked into the Keto lifestyle? We’ve both lost weight and we both feel great so we’re hoping to be able to stick with it for a long time. Here’s a few of our favorite items that have made it easier:
- Finally… are you on the Bitmoji train?! Recently my husband and I created our bitmoji’s and we are having way too much fun with them. This is what our standard text chain looks like these days. If you haven’t created yours yet you need to download the bitmoji app!
Like I said, today’s “Five” are incredibly random! That’s life though right?! Enjoy your long holiday weekend! We’re off to a graduation party and a day in downtown Chicago with the kids! Thanks for reading!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!