Five on Friday
- A while ago I wrote about how much I LOVE LOVE LOVED the book “Dear Carolina“, like top 10 books of my life. Well, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a pre-release copy of Krisy Woodson Harvey’s next book “Lies and other Acts of Love” and it is also super good. Like so good that I may have lost a full night of sleep because I stayed up reading all night. If you’re looking for an easy fun read then I highly recommend it! **This post contains affiliate links**
- Speaking of losing sleep… did you watch the season finale of Downton Abbey? Two weeks ago I hadn’t watched any of season 6. Then I heard it was almost over and wanted to get caught up before the finale premiered! If you’re looking for a good binge-watch it is so good.
- This Floral garland. I grabbed it at Target a few weeks ago and love it so much that I have moved it three times now and love it even more in each place. I’m actually tempted to order a few more. It’s the perfect burst of Spring color that I can’t get enough of.
- Faith & Composition. While I was at Hope Spoken I had the pleasure of meeting Shalene who told me about her blog. After getting home I started reading through her blog and completely fell in love with her writing. Next time you have a few minutes go ahead and read through these posts of hers. I really felt like God spoke to me through her writing.
- Adoption Homecomings!!!! When we started our adoption process there were 13 children at the same orphanage going to 11 different families that were further ahead of us in the process. Over the years we’ve been able to connect and I’ve been able to watch 7 of those kids go home to their forever families. Over the next two weeks 3 more of them will be going home! I am SO excited for these families and it gives me hope that our daughter REALLY will be coming home! If you feel prompted please pray for a smooth homecoming and transition for these three kids. Also for the kids remaining at the orphanage.