Every once and a while I share a “Five on Friday” post highlighting things that I love. It’s been a while since I’ve shared one and today I want to tell you about all my new favorite things. **This post contains affiliate links**
- New Favorite Snack- One day the grocery store was sampling Kii Organic Crisps with Mascarpone and I was hooked. My new favorite flavor is the cherry and dark chocolate!
- New Favorite Tool- The Sand & Kleen drywall sanding system. I HATE sanding drywall but this has made it 10,000x better. It almost completely eliminates drywall dust! I probably wouldn’t do an entire room with it, but for patching and remodel work it’s AMAZING. I read a review that nicknamed it “screaming Mimi” though, because it is SO insanely loud. The ONLY way you can use it is with ear protection.
- New Favorite Movie- Last weekend we rented “The Greatest Showman” and we watched it 3 times in our 40 hour rental window! Since then we’ve also purchased the soundtrack and listened to it a million times. If you’re looking for an awesome family movie this is it!
- New Favorite Legging- I joined Fabletics VIP Club and I LOVE my new leggings. If you’re interested in joining here is my affiliate link. (no this picture is not me… obviously…).
- New Favorite Way to “Read”- Audiobooks! I finally just got on board with Audible and I can’t believe I didn’t do it sooner. Since joining three months ago I’ve already used up my 2 free books, three credits, and I bought 4 more audiobooks that were on sale. If you’d like to try a month for free and receive 2 free books you can do it using my link here. Here’s the books I’ve listened to so far: **Contains Affiliate Links**
Beneath a Scarlet Sky * All the Light We Cannot See * Lilac Girls * Before we were Yours * The Invention of Wings * With Love from the Inside * The Great Alone * Little Fires Everywhere * The Sound of Gravel
Finally this isn’t so much a “Favorite” but because so many of you have prayed for her, I wanted to share that on Wednesday my daughter got her prosthetic eye! It’s so real looking and she is SO much more confident with it in! If you’ve followed along with her journey and prayed for her thank you!
Thanks so much for reading! You guys really are the best.