Hey friends! I’m back with another Five on Friday where I share random ramblings and things going on in our life. Sometimes it’s what I’ve been doing, what I’m watching, what I’ve been shopping for, or what I’ve been pining over. When I find something I love I just have to share it with you all!
- This Bag– I’ve been carrying my Kavu Rope Bag non-stop, but I’m feeling like I’m ready for something different. I LOVE this hobo bag and am hoping to be able to order it soon!
- VBS- This week was our church’s VBS program and the theme was “Operation Arctic”. I took on a lot of the decorating and as much as I love doing it I’m also relieved it’s over! I think we cut and hung nearly 400 snowflakes throughout the church!
- This Home Tour- Studio McGee just shared this home tour and I absolutely love EVERYTHING about it. I could move in and not change one thing. It has everything I love… a white exterior with black windows, modern furniture, dark kitchen cabinets with white counters, it’s just amazing. If you want some serious eye candy go check it out!
- Kitties– Yes this week our family got two kittens! We’re hoping they’ll be mostly outdoor cats but we’ve all already fallen hard for them! They’re so sweet and snuggly! I’ll take any kitty tips you’ve got!
- Blueprint for Change– A local designer organized a room makeover for a family in need and I’m participating as one of the sponsors! You can read all the details here. The family has been chosen and the room is going to be a sick little girls play room. I’ll be designing and building some type of art station that rolls under the bed. If you’d like to be a part of it there are a bunch of items to be purchased off a Target registry list.
Thanks for stopping by to read today! Here’s to enjoying a gorgeous weekend! After a full week of VBS I know I’m ready for the weekend.
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!