Hey friends! It’s time for another “Five on Friday“. These are posts where I share anything and everything that’s going on in my life. Today I’m talking about things I’m anticipating, inspired by, listening to, and reading. I hope these posts can inspire and enlighten you! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
- Excited About- Our house is under Contract! Although I’m feeling pretty sad about leaving, I’m still relieved to have found a buyer for our home! Here is the video walkthrough I shared earlier this week!
- Anticipating- Just this week my parents closed on another flip house! I shared one of their flips here, but this one is on a whole different level! It’s a historic home, across the road from Lake Superior and has SO much character. I can’t wait to see how they restore it!
- Inspired By- I’m finding this reveal by Amber Interiors SO inspiring. That dark green island, the white exterior, the modern light fixtures. It’s just EVERYTHING I’d ever choose for a home!
- Listening to- This podcast. I’m an avid podcast listener and I also LOVE everything that Studio McGee touches. This podcast is an interview that really inspired me by everything that Shea has accomplished.
- Reading- The Year of Living Danishly. I’ve been on a Danish kick lately, starting with “How to Hygge“, then “The Little Book of Hygge“. This new book helped me understand that the Danes believe in more than just Hygge… and that maybe the Danish lifestyle isn’t quite the Utopia that it’s commonly portrayed as. It wasn’t a thrilling page turner, but it was a really eye opening book.
As if I didn’t have enough going on already, I’m off to my cousin’s wedding in Colorado this weekend! I’m hoping it will be a nice break for all the paperwork and red tape related to our relocation. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading!