Hey friends! Welcome to another “Five on Friday” a chance for me to share anything and everything! This is the last weekend of Summer! You might have noticed that I’m actually publishing this on a Saturday! My Friday just got away from me! I actually got to attend a “Young Business Professionals Conference” and sit on a panel about branding! Now we’re about to head off to the Farmer’s Market and maybe for a hike! Here’s what’s been on my mind lately:
- This week I FINALLY created a “Shop My Home” page! I put a link in my sidebar so that you can always find it. If you’ve ever had a hard time finding a source for an item in my home they’re all here. Also if you notice something missing let me know! It’s a work in progress! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the items you can shop!
- I’m a total “19 kids and counting” fan, and I’ve been loving that you can watch full episodes of Counting On here. I haven’t watched them all, but I just watched Joy’s wedding and it was so beautiful.
- Another show that I’ve really been loving is “The Paradise” on Netflix. It’s not one my husband would enjoy, but with as much as he’s been traveling I’ve had a lot of time to watch!
- If you follow me on Pinterest you might have noticed that I’ve been pinning tons of new content. Two of my newest favorite sites are Park & Oak and Rue Mag. If you’re looking for inspiration make you check them both out!
- Did you hear the big news about the Magnolia Collection at Target?! Chip and Joanna were also at Target’s national sales meeting this year! This might have been the first time since leaving Target that made me wish I was still there! The collection is available November 5th. I know I’ll be at Target!
I hope you can get out and enjoy our last weekend of Summer! Thanks for stopping by to read!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!