Roasted Corn Salad
- -4 ears of corn, husked
- -3 T butter
- -4T olive oil
- -1 minced garlic clove
- -1 t. chopped thyme
- -1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- -salt and pepper
- -1 pkg cherry tomatoes, halved
- -8 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- -1/2 lime, juiced
- -2 T. chopped basil
- -Cut corn kernels off each ear of corn. Set aside.
- -Warm butter and 2 T. olive oil, add garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds. Then add the corn until just tender (about 4 minutes). Add the thyme and the green onions and sauté for about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper and cool in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- -In a seperate bowl combine tomatoes, cheese, 2 T. olive oil, salt and pepper, and basil.
- -After corn has cooled combine with tomato mixture and toss with lime juice. Serve cold.