The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! The Magnolia Hearth & Hand collection finally arrived at Target! Today I’m sharing my shopping list from Magnolia Hearth & Hand.
Actually, the new line debuted yesterday and you can bet I was at Target first thing Sunday morning before church! I’ve always been a Target fan (I was an executive there for seven years). I’ve also always been a Chip & Jo. fan (especially after visiting Magnolia Market last year). There was no way that merging these two great things wasn’t going to be great!
I went in to the store this morning having already throughly inspected the Target catalog that came this week.
One of the items at the top of my list was this cute red “Letters to Santa” mailbox, but sadly my local store only had it in green.
I didn’t go home empty handed though. Here’s what I ended up bringing home:
- Now that we’re a family of five I needed five matching stockings. I instantly fell in love with these plaid tassel stockings. These red pompom stockings were a close runner up though.
- For Christmas I also snagged these house and bell cookie cutters.
- I also grabbed one of these “2017” bell ornaments. I actually might go back and snag a few more to top some special gifts with!
- Black and White Stripes are probably my favorite pattern and their new collection has tons of it. I bought eight of these cloth napkins, a set of these potholders, and one of these kitchen towels. I don’t think I could ever have too much black and white!
- I also picked up this juniper wreath with a bell. Honestly, it would probably be a super cheap and simple DIY project with a gold hoop, faux juniper, and bell, but for $20 it didn’t feel like a terrible splurge either.
- The last thing I grabbed were these Christmas kitchen towels.
I couldn’t go TOTALLY nuts, especially as we prep for a move, but here were a few other items I loved:
- I think these natural wood beads would have looked gorgeous hung against my black fireplace.
- You already know how much I LOVE buffalo check so this pillow was right up my alley.
- I really love these oversized floor pillows but I’m not sure if I’ll have a spot for them in our new house.
- This tudor dollhouse is SO stinking cute but we already have an Ikea dollhouse and my childhood dollhouse so I honestly don’t think we’d have room for a third dollhouse.
So did you race out before church to check it all out? Or were you able to snag any of the items online before they started to sell out? Thanks a ton for stopping by today to check out my faves!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!