This weekend my husband and I got busy working on our bathroom. This is our only main floor bathroom, so it serves as the master, the kids bath, and the guest bath all in one. While trying to decide how to finish this bathroom I turned to my Pinterest board, where I had pinned numerous bathrooms that I decided all fall into the category of “Modern Industrial”.
1. Everything about this bathroom is stunning. One thing I’ll be taking from this is the black floor tile, and the wood tones mixed with back and white.
2. These wood circle mirrors are amazing. I will definitely be on the hunt for something similar.
3. This giant circle mirror is amazing too. I also love the tile accent wall behind the vanity.
4. I LOVE black walls and would do them again in a heartbeat if we weren’t making our design decisions based on resale. Yet again I am LOVING the circle mirror. This wood vanity is also just stunning.
5. These black floor tiles are just what I want. The long wood vanity also adds a lot of character.
6. More black tile. I also love the ikea Godmorgon vanity and will be putting one in our bathroom. SO simple and clean.
7. This is actually the bathroom we redid in our last house. If I could I’d do everything exactly the same again! I loved everything about it. The only ting I’m trying to add into this bathroom is more warm wood tones.
8. Yes. Black. Wood. White. I don’t need to even say anything else.
9. This black hex floor is gorgeous. I’m also loving the wood vanity.
10. This is a simple small bathroom, but it has every aspect I love.
11. This tub surround is stunning. I’m not sure if we’ll be replacing ours or not but if we do I’m hoping to replicate this grey tile.
12. *12/20/15 Update* I added this to the list after we finished flipping our Retro Ranch. We only spent $1000 on this bathroom remodel and I love how it still brought together all of the elements I love.
All of these modern industrial bathrooms have the same tones of wood, black, and crisp white. So far for our Retro Ranch Reno I’ve only picked our our flooring and vanity. I’ll be happy if our finished design can even hold a flame to these inspiration ones!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!