Hey All! Did any of you do any Black Friday shopping today?! It’s a family tradition to head out early and we hit up Fleet Farm, Kohls, and Target to get all the kids shopping done! Honestly though, I prefer to do most of my Christmas shopping online! If you’re like me you’re always on the hunt for new and interesting ideas! Today I’m rounding up all my favorite things for a ladies gift guide!
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum– My Mother in law bought me this vacuum last year and it may be my favorite and most used gift EVER!
- The Road Back to You– Since reading this book I’m obsessed with the Enneagram. I feel like it makes me a better Wife, Mom, Daughter, and Friend! I promise that everyone can get something beneficial out of this book!
- Yeti Rambler– I use my Yeti rambler EVERY SINGLE DAY. I use it with this sipper lid. I love that it keeps water cold for over 24 hours. It’s also super durable and never leaks.
- Magnolia Throw Blanket– My mom bought me this blanket last year and it’s everyone’s favorite throw. It looks awesome and is nice and heavy and warm!
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven– Recently I’ve started cooking more with cast iron and I’m pretty sure that it makes me a better cook! Everything cooks more evenly and I love the way it looks sitting on my stove all the time!
- Down Jacket– My sister just got this coat and it looks amazing on her. As a plus sized woman I’m not sure if it would make me just look massive or as cute as my sister?! I think I’m going to give it a try!
More of My Favorite Things:
Here are all the rest of my very favorite things, you can just click on each photo to see the price and source:
More Gift Ideas:
I also wanted to share a few ideas that you likely can’t but online! Cooking, Dance, or Art Classes, Movie Passes, Coffee or Restaurant Gift Cards, Salon or Pedicure Gift Card, Magazine Subscription, Meal Delivery, Babysitting, Cleaning Service.
Depending on the type of lady that you’re buying for, you also might want to check out my master gift guide which includes ideas for readers, for DIY’ers, for Gamers, and for Grandparents!
Thank you so much for reading! In case you didn’t know, when I share posts like this I earn a small percentage from your purchase! It doesn’t cost you any more, but it’s how I earn a living! It’s the retailer’s way of paying me for sending customers their way. Anyways, I hope that by providing great gift ideas to you we can both benefit from my gift guides!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!