If you’re husband is anything like mine, he probably has spent about .03 seconds thinking about your Christmas gift. In an effort to help him out a little bit, I put together a list of 13 gifts that ANY girl would love to get! Hopefully my husband will take notice of these “gifts to make a girl happy”… resulting in a happy wife!! Happy Wife=Happy Life. *Contains Affiliate Links*
1. Alex and Ani Earth Sultry “Quill Feather” Rafaelian Gold Finish Bracelet– Recently I got the Alex and Ani “Lotus Blossom” bracelet and I love it. I think this feather is just gorgeous and I love the way that Alex and Ani bracelets look together.
2. Quirky Zen Cosmetics, Gray– OK… truth is that this was on my list for about 2 days and then I saw it at Wal-Mart on a display of “Quirky” products and grabbed it. It fits perfectly in my vanity cabinet and I love it for storing my makeup brushes, mascara, lipgloss, and concealer.
3. The Nesting Place: It Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Be Beautiful– This is another gift that WAS on my list, until Amazon had a 30% off any book deal. So I bought it for myself…. but I AM letting Matt put it under the tree for me!
4. Mariana Grey Tweed Fabric Club Chair– We’ve got a chair in the corner of our bedroom that needs to be reupholstered. If I could replace it with a beauty like this I’d just donate the old one to someone with better upholstery skills than myself. AND I’d thoroughly enjoy NOT having to use my sub-par upholstery skills.
5.Contigo Shake and Go Tumbler, 20-Ounce, Clear– I drink iced coffee daily- need I say more?
6.Meelano Office Chair, Brown and Gold– I also have an office chair that needs re-upholstering. If I got this beauty I would also scrap the current one. This is the beauty that I’ve been eying for a long time, but I know Matt wouldn’t be up for spending that on a chair, so I’d happily settle for this one.
8. Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub– Last year I got the ice cream maker attachment for my mixer. This container is meant for storing home made ice cream and would especially be nice for scooping out of.
9. Swedish Dishcloth, Garden Black– I’ve had this on my wish list for YEARS and still want it!
A. Nest Learning Thermostat – I would love to get our house set up with a smart/wireless thermostat. I think it might even pay for itself over time.
B.Bogs Women’s Juno Mid Waterproof Winter Boot,Black- We live in North Dakota. It is cold, snowy, and wet. My boys both have Bogs that they love and I want to join their club!
C. Bella Black and Rose Slow Cooker– OK, so I don’t “need” another slow cooker but this one is just so pretty!
D.Fossil Explorer Cross Body– I’ve been eyeing this purse for a long time, and I don’t have any black purses! *hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*
Even though I give him a hard time, I must say that I’ve never been disappointed when two days before Christmas he tells me to go order whichever new boots I want and put them under the tree! So what’s on your wish list this year? Is your husband planning the perfect surprise or will he be racing to Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve?
If you love these ideas just click on the images below for two other lists of things I love (with sources)!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!