This is our daughter’s first Christmas home, so we don’t want to totally overwhelm her! She’s five, but missed out on most little girl toys, so of these toys would be great for a girl from 3-6 years old. Can you tell she also LOVES pink?!**This post contains affiliate links, this means that if you make a purchase from the links I provide I may earn a small percentage at no additional cost to you.
Other Ideas: Trampoline Park Gift Certificate, Zoo Passes, Museum Gift Certificate, Cooking Classes, Dance Classes.
- Books are always winners on our list.
- Snap Beads– These beads are oversized and allow her to make jewelery independently.
- Knit Hat– I have one of these hats as well and they’re soft and warm and super cute. I think the pom pom is extra fun too!
- Play Food will be great for her play kitchen!
- Kindle Fire & Kindle Case– We got our daughter a kindle when she first came home and it’s great for when everyone just needs a little peace and quiet. There’s also lots of educational apps that have been awesome.
- Plasma Car– Whenever we’re at a friend’s house who has one of these all my kids want to use them. Also in our next house the basement is unfinished so I can see her zipping around the basement on this plasma car.
- Slippers– We have and love these slippers. I’ll be getting her the next size up for Christmas this year.
- Doll Carrier Aren’t these doll carrier backpacks the cutest? Especially with the window to see the doll.
- Headphones– I mentioned the kids use their kindles a lot. Headphones are the key to everyone staying happy and us not having to listen to the sounds of three kindles at the same time. I think these kitty ones are adorable!
- Princess Dresses– This Disney dress up trunk will help our dress up bin get a LOT more girly! Currently it’s all super hero so this will make our girl very happy.
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!