Hey all! Happy Cyber Monday! I did most of the shopping for my kiddos on Black Friday, but today I’m wrapping up the rest of it with a few great deals I’ve found online! Over the last few days I shared my “Gift Guide for Ladies” and “Gift Guide for Guys“. Today I’m sharing my “Gift Guide for Kids”.
My daughter is 7, and my boys are 9 & 11, but generally they love a lot of the same things. Many of the items on this list are tried and true items that we have and love. Here are my top suggestions for Christmas gifts for kids:
**This post contains affiliate links**
- Books- For read alouds we love “The Book with no pictures“, “The Dinky Donkey“, and anything by Kate DiCamillo, including “The Journey of Edward Tulane“. My 9 year old loves “the Action Bible” and my 11 year old loves the whole “I survived” series.
- Sports Equipment- All three kids love to swing on our web swing and ride their razor scooters.
- Activity Books- All three kids love “Paint by Sticker” books. Also activity books like this “make your own comics” are always fun.
- Games- The boys and I really love to play Splendor. As an entire family we love to play “spot it” and “Watch Ya Mouth“.
- Music- My Daughter really wants a Karaoke Microphone, and the boys are all about getting their own “Alexa“.
The rest of our favorites are all included in the images below!
More Gift Ideas for Boys
More Gift Ideas for Girls
You also may want to check out my “Gift Guide for Little Girls“.
Other Gift Ideas for Kids
Other Ideas: Trampoline Park Gift Certificate, Zoo Passes, Museum Gift Certificate, Cooking Classes, Arcade Gift Card, Dance Classes
Hopefully this post helped you with any shopping you’re doing for kids this year! Don’t forget to check out my master gift guide that includes ideas for ladies, men, grandparents, readers, gamers, and techies!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!