My husband and dad can be HARD to shop for. I think I’ve put together a list of things they’d both really love though. These gift ideas all share a common theme: practical, durable, and hard working.
**This post contains affiliate links, this means that if you make a purchase from the links I provide I may earn a small percentage at no additional cost to you.** Other Ideas: Car Wash Gift Certificate, Sports Tickets, Concert Tickets, Shooting Range Gift Certificate, Golf or Driving Range Gift Certificate, Car Detailing.
- Carhartt Duffle Bag– My husband travels a lot and has been stuffing everything in a duffle bag that’s far too small. I think this will be great for him to be able to fit everything into.
- Under Armour Socks– This summer I bought my husband a pack of these and now they’re the only socks he ever wants to wear. They are durable and comfortable.
- Iphone Charger– Who doesn’t need another charger? My husband is notorious for leaving them behind in hotel rooms and he will appreciate having a backup charger.
- Carhartt Hat- These hats are warm and cozy and we have them in almost every color. A great stocking stuffer too.
- Miter Saw Stand– We splurged and bought this miter saw stand for ourselves this year and it was a great guy. It makes moving the saw so easy and rather than working on the garage floor everything gets raised up.
- Tool Bag– I received a tool bag like this last year and it’s turned into something my husband uses all the time. It’s nice to just toss in the tools you need for whatever project you’re working on. Rather than lugging around a heavy tool box.
- Trucker Hat– I love the look of this trucker hat and he loves the feel of these Columbia ones. A hat is a great gift for just about any guy!
- Cordless Brad Nailer– I think I might want this even more than my husband, but it’s a great gift idea! Say goodbye to lugging a compressor around with this battery operated brad nailer!
- Socks are from Blue Q and they have so many hilarious socks.
- Beer Cozy
- The coolest Work Light that is magnetic and has a hook.
- We have this Tape Measure and love it, but a second would one be nice.
- This Book.
Hopefully this gift guide was helpful in shopping for the guys on your list this year!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!