My husband and dad can be HARD to shop for. I think I’ve put together a list of things they’d both really love though. These gift ideas all share a common theme: practical, durable, and hard working. I hope this gift guide for guys helps you with your shopping!**This post contains affiliate links, this means that if you make a purchase from the links I provide I earn a small percentage at no additional cost to you.**
- Books- My husband’s top three favorites have been: Running for my Life, Fearless, and The Last Lecture.
- Hats- A hat is a great gift for just about any guy! I love the look of this Trucker Hat and he loves the feel of it. The same goes for these Carhartt Hats which my husband has in almost every color.
- Socks- Blue Q has so many hilarious socks and new Under Armour Socks are always appreciated around here.
- Gadgets- Portable Bluetooth Speaker– My husband loves having a portable speaker that he can bring anywhere. Also an iPhone Charger– Who doesn’t need another charger?
- Drinking Gear?!- An odd category but I wasn’t sure what else to call it! This Beer Cozy or this Yeti will keep a drink cold for hours. I couldn’t help but laugh when I came across this camp mug.
- Games- When we’re at the cabin, games like Cornhole, Ring Toss, and Bottle Bash are all we play. These are great gifts for any guy.
More Guys Gift Ideas:
More Gift Guides:
If the guy you’re buying for is a Grandparent, a Reader, a DIY’er, or a Gamer be sure to check out those gift guides as well for more ideas!
Other Gift Ideas:
Car Wash Gift Certificate, Sports Tickets, Concert Tickets, Shooting Range Gift Certificate, Golf or Driving Range Gift Certificate, Car Detailing.
Hopefully this gift guide for guys was helpful in shopping for the guys on your list this year! Don’t forget to check out the rest of my gift guides as well!