Five on Friday- Watch, Read, and Listen.
I’m still in a bit of a blogging slump… too busy exploring and enjoying our short summer! I wanted to share a quick “Five on Friday” with you all though! Today’s theme is “Watching, Reading, and Listening to”.
**This post contains affiliate links**
- I just finished reading “Very Valentine“, and the sequel “Brava Valentine“. They were easy reads that had me staying up WAY later than I should have been. If you’re looking for a good summer read these are great.
- The boys and I have been spending lots of time in the car lately listening to the Jonathan Park series that I borrowed from a friend. The boys are 6 & 7 and are actually begging to listen rather than watch movies! The other day we pulled into the garage and sat listening for a while before anyone wanted to get out of the car. I’ve even been enjoying the series!
- Matt and I made it our goal to work out together daily at 6AM and we’ve really been enjoying T25 Focus. OK, so I don’t know if “enjoying” is the right word as we struggle through keeping up with the modifier every morning. We like it enough though that we’re about 3 weeks in and have only missed 1 day!
- When we’re at home I pretty much always have Pandora playing in the background. Recently I discovered the Cloverton station and it’s my new fave.
- Right Now Media. This is something that my mom introduced me to that I LOVE. Basically your church has to get a subscription, and then it is available to the entire congregation. There are TONS of great studies, talks, and devotionals available at your fingertips. If your church doesn’t have a subscription I highly recommend advocating for one!
- **Bonus** OK- I know “Five on Friday” is supposed to be five things, but I’m adding in a sixth. Recently Matt and I have been hooked on the series “White Collar” on Netflix. It’s fairly clean, keeps us thinking, and has a good storyline. If you’re looking for a new series this is a good one!
- **Double Bonus** I had to share ONE MORE. Last week we rented “Bridge of Spies” on Redbox and really liked it. Really I can’t think of a bad Tom Hanks movie.
If you’re looking for something good to read, watch, or listen to these are my recommendations. How about you?? Anything you’ve read/watched/listened to that should be on my radar? Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read BrightGreenDoor!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!