Welcome to my Five on Friday post! A random post where I share some of the things I’ve been loving lately.
**This post contains affiliate links**
- Wearing- These “shooties” (shoe+booties). My Mother in law got me these for Christmas and they are the perfect winter shoe. I love them so much that I want to get them in this color too!
- Sleeping With- THIS heated mattress pad. I’ve been a fan of heated mattress pads for years, but recently our old one died and we replaced it with this bluetooth enabled one! This means that I can turn it on when driving home from skiing! Or from the couch! Climbing into a cozy warm bed is the absolute BEST feeling!
- Applying- Revive Essential Oils– Specifically their Anxiety Ease Roller has been awesome helping to calm my daughter. It is identical to Doterra PastTense but costs less and ships direct. Thanks to melanoma excisions I’ve got some terrible and painful keloid scars on my shoulder. I’ve been applying Tea Tree Oil and Frankincense for about 6 months and my scars are looking SO much better! Here is my link if you’d like to save $10 on your first Revive order.
- Reading- I’ve read a few good books lately! I just finished “Such a Fun Age” and loved it. I also LOVED “Big Little Lies” and can’t wait to watch it on HBO. Before that I read “The Bookish Life of Nina Hill” and “A Fall of Marigolds” and gave them both 4 stars! It was about time because the three books I read before those were all duds… “Firestorm at Peshtigo” got 1 star “The Immortalists” had an interesting concept, but was so X rated that I stopped reading, and “The Women” was FAR too long and detailed.
- Watching- Cheer on Netflix! Both my husband and I loved this series. I have to admit that I am now following Jerry on Instagram and I loved seeing the cast of Cheer on Ellen Here & Here!
I hope that you enjoyed this Five on Friday post. You can click here to read others that I’ve shared in the past. This weekend we’re off to go skiing in Northern Wisconsin! We’re praying for a few Bluebird Days of Skiing and relaxing nights hanging out by the hot tub! Let me know if you have any book, Netflix, or other suggestions for me!
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!