Hey friends! So sorry to have posted so infrequently this summer. Between a busy summer, no new projects around here, and a lack of inspiration I haven’t been posting much. But I’ve missed you all. I’ve missed this community, and I’ve missed posting regularly. So I’m back! I wanted to start with a Five on Friday post.
- Swooning Over– All four of these listings are within a few miles of our house, and I can’t get over any of them. We’ve got no plans to move anytime soon, but a girl can dream right!?!?
2. Watching– Grand Designs- Season 15 on Netflix– This is my favorite season so far and has kept me up super late way too many nights now! If you want to be jaw droppingly inspired watch!
3. MORE Watching– The Widow on Amazon Prime– Both Matt and I got sucked into this show and it’s SUPER good. It’s only one season long but watches like one long good movie.
4. Reading– I should really dedicate an entire post to what I’ve been reading, I still might, so consider this a quick preview! Lately I’ve given a few books five stars and loved each one of them, here’s my recent five star books:
- The Girl with Seven Names
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine
- Where the Crawdads Sing
5. Listening To: There’s a few songs on repeat in our home lately and they’re all pretty catchy! It’s a constant dance party around here!
School starts in September here, so we’ve still got two weeks of summer fun left! Then I’ll be back in a routine of regular posting. Thanks for hanging in there while I’ve been absent! I really do appreciate you a TON!