Dark Chocolate Raspberry Scones
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 30 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 4.5 c. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 T. plus 1 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 1/2 c. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 T. melted butter
- Heat oven to 400.
- Mix dry ingredients, then raspberries and chocolate chips. Add cream and knead together.
- Form dough balls and flatten. Cut into triangles.
- Place triangles onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until beginning to brown.
- Serve warm.