Chicago Style Italian Beef
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 sandwiches 1x
- Category: Entree
- 2 Chuck Roast Steaks
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 Packet Louie’s Au Jus Seasoning
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- Put beef in crockpot with Au Jus Packet and Beef broth. Cook on low for 7 hours.
- After 7 hours add in the giardiniera and cook for 1 more hour.
- Shred with two forks.
- Serve on french bread topped with mozzarella and pepperoncinis.