- 4 c. Milk
- ½ c. Sugar
- ¼ c. Cocoa
- ⅓ c. Water
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 t. Sea Salt
- 2 T. Hazelnut Syrup (or Toffee Nut from Starbucks)
- 2 T. Caramel Sauce, Caramel Drizzle
- Reddi Whip
- Mix Sugar, Cocoa, and 1 t. Salt. Add water and boil for 1 minutes.
- Add milk and heat until warm.
- Mix in Vanilla, Hazelnut Syrup and Caramel Sauce
- Pour into coffee cup and top with redi whip, caramel drizzle, and sea salt
*This post was originally shared on 10/7/12 There are TONS of new BrightGreenDoor readers since then who I thought would LOVE this recipe so I wanted to re-share it!*
Never Miss Another Post!
Subscribe to get on the BrightGreenDoor e-mail list!